The Excursion Committee aims to make dreams come true to visit diverse locations throughout Europe while meeting the most distinct internationals. Throughout the whole year, we are in charge of organizing weekend- and day excursions for international students and work hard on every detail to make it a success. Whether its one of our Dutch gems like Giethoorn and Ameland or an international city like Luxembourg or Malmö: we wish to create unforgettable memories.
Let us introduce you to our passionate explorers:
- The busiest dictator EVER is Annerieke, the President and the leading hand of our Committee. She is in charge that everything runs smoothly throughout our meetings and that deadlines are met.
- Lieke is our Secretary aka our passionate challenge seeking snacker always ready to crack a joke. She primarily is in charge of bringing a bit more organization to our meetings, preparing internationals for each excursion and she is the second hand of our president.
- Next is our Treasurer Martin and with a hole in his pocket the one who coordinates and spends our budget accordingly during our excursions to fulfill all wishes.
- Marita is our dearest Vienna loving grandma who needs at least 12 hours of sleep!! As the Activity Coordinator, she takes an active role in organizing all activities offered throughout the excursions and makes sure everyone enjoys themselves.
- The creative soul of our committee is our PR Coordinator Marie. She is in charge of all PR before, during and after an excursion. This includes a lot of things such as: writing promotional texts on social media to be the photographer at every excursion.
- Lastly, we have Cristian the Evaluation Coordinator, also known as our positive party animal who takes care of receiving feedback after every excursion. This gives us the ability to make every trip better than the last.
We’re always happy to have a chat, we’re open for any ideas for possible excursions, and of course, we hope to see you at one of our upcoming events!
Your Excursion Committee 19/20