PR & Graphics Committee
The main goal of the PR & Graphics committee is to raise awareness of ESN Groningen to both international and Dutch students living in Groningen. Our committee does this by creating promotional material, monitoring social media, and representing ESN Groningen at events. The committee oversees and organizes activities that boosts the promotion of ESN Groningen. In addition to this, we are in charge of the social media, weekly ESN blogs, and the ESN Magazine!
The PR & Graphics Committee 2020/2021 consists of 6 members: Beau, Siddharth, Goda, Sander, Lidewij and Maite
- Beau is our president. She is currently finishing her bachelor in business administration. She loves outdoor sports, but hates running. If she is not riding around on her motorcycle, you can find her on her laptop planning a next trip.
- Siddharth is from India and he is the Magazine Editor, which means he will design and edit the ESN Magazine. He is a huge fan of TV shows and has watched over 50 shows and he loves photography. Recently he has learned how to cook a variety of dishes as well.
- Goda is Social Media Manager. She is a Master Media student with an interest (more like an obsession) in all things Harry Potter. She is always up for anything active and doesn’t say no to a good party.
- Sander is our Social Media Manager. He is a master marketing management student. This two-metre Frisian Giant is easy to spot in clubs because of his height. He sucks at pubquizzes, but loves to drink beer.
- Sandra is our Online Editor. She’s a design student that loves hanging out with people and cook together. Fun fact: cleaning gives her the best feeling ever, so she cleans wayyy too often!
- This year’s Magazine Journalist is Lidewij. She is a second-year student Pedagogical Sciences. She likes to play the saxophone, reads a lot and regularly dyes her hair. Besides all that, she’s a proud plant mom, always looking for people to take over her new cuttings because she doesn’t have room for all of them.
Hope to hear from you via our socials!
PR & Graphics Committee 2020/2021