Crew Manager ESN Introduction Week February 2024
Do you want to recruit and lead a group of 30+ people? Are you interested in building on your own organisational, communication, and management skills? Then you might be the right fit for the Crew Manager!
- Recruit and manage a group of 30+ crew members during the Introduction Week.
- Make a crew schedule and overview.
- Give crew briefings so that people know what they have to do during their shifts.
- Help the crew where necessary during their shifts.
What is expected of you:
- You will start mid-November and work part-time until January 29th, 2024. You are fully available between January 30th and February 7th.
- You must be a good leader and manager.
- Be present at all events.
- Be eager to learn what people are good at.
- Be flexible.
What you get in return:
- An amazing week full of new experiences.
- Free access to all events during the Introduction Week.
- Valuable skills, such as working in a large team, making decisions, and a lot of organizing skills by organizing an Introduction Week for 600+ participants and 100+ introduction guides.
Are you a great fit for the job? Then apply by sending your motivational letter and CV by 23:59, October 29th to email@example.com!