Communication Manager ESN Introduction Week 2022
Do you want to help organising the ESN Introduction Week in February 2022? Are you organised, social and looking for a new challenge? Then apply to become the Communication Manager!
- Be the main contact person for all participants during the week before the Introduction Week and the Introduction Week itself.
- Respond to all social media messages and emails from participants during the week before the Introduction Week and during the Introduction Week.
- Be ready at events to answer questions from participants about the Introduction Week.
- Have the main responsibility for the sales of party tickets and the communication about this with participants and the board.
You will be aware of all the details about the Introduction Week and the process of organising the Introduction Week. You will know how to answer questions, how to solve them and how to communicate properly between participants, other managers and the board.
What do we expect from you?
- Your English is at a high level. You can properly speak and write in English.
- You are frequently available during the Introduction Week itself as well as the week before.
- You are an open person and you like to speak informally with the participants.
What do you get in return?
- An amazing week full of new experiences.
- Free access to all events.
- You will learn a great deal, such as working in a team, making decisions and a lot of organizing skills by organizing an Introduction Week for 600 participants and 100 introduction guides.
- Communicate with all kinds of people.
Do you think you are up for the job? Then apply here to become the Communication Manager of the ESN Introduction Week of February 2022! Apply by sending your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com before Sunday the 7th of November 11:59pm.