PR Manager ESN Introduction Week 2022
Are you interested in being the main contact person for a group of PR Crew? Are you creative, innovative and enthusiastic about making the Introduction week of February visually appealing and fun?
- Be the main contact person for PR Crew during the week before the Introduction Week and the Introduction Week itself.
- Having overview of the different shifts of the PR crew
- Making sure that enough pictures and stories are taken
- Keeping track of what albums are posted and which still needs to be done.
- Helping out the PR coordinator with small yet very important tasks!
What do we expect from you?
- You are creative and ready to make and help with designing.
- You are organised.
- You have a good overview of your tasks and deadlines and are detail-oriented.
- You are not afraid of critic and are able to provide constructive feedback.
What do you get in return?
- An amazing week full of new experiences.
- Free access to all events.
- You will learn a great deal, such as working in a team, making decisions and a lot of organizing skills by organizing an Introduction Week for 600 participants and 100 introduction guides.
- Communicate with all kinds of people.
Do you think you are up for the job? Then apply here to become the PR Manager of the ESN Introduction Week of February 2022! Apply by sending your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday the 7th of November 11:59pm.