Acquisition Manager ESN Introduction Week February 2024
Do you think you can gather nice goodies and useful flyers for the goodie bags of the Introduction Week? Are you brave enough to approach companies and discuss deals and partnerships? Then you might be the right fit for the Acquisition Manager!
- Work in close collaboration with the External Relations Coordinator of the Board, who will guide and assist you when needed, and provide you with feedback if you need it.
- Find a nice combination of different and useful goodies and flyers for the goodie bags that will be handed out to the participants and introduction guides of the Introduction Week.
- Approach company owners and discuss the best deals with them.
What is expected of you:
- You will start mid-November and work part-time until January 29th, 2024. You are fully available between January 30th and February 7th.
- High level of written and spoken English. Proficiency in Dutch is a considerable advantage.
- You are able to keep a good overview of your tasks and deadlines and are detail-oriented.
- You are an open and sociable person.
- You are not afraid to negotiate.
What you get in return:
- An amazing week full of new experiences.
- Free access to all events during the Introduction Week.
- Valuable skills, such as working in a large team, making decisions, and a lot of organizing skills by organizing an Introduction Week for 600+ participants and 100+ introduction guides.
- Knowledge how to negotiate and communicate with different companies and secure new partnerships.
Are you a great fit for the job? Then apply by sending your motivational letter and CV by 23:59, October 29th to email@example.com!