Communication Manager ESN Introduction Week February 2024
Do you want to help organise the ESN Introduction Week in February 2024? Are you organised, social, and looking for a new challenge? Then you might be the right fit for the Communication Manager!
- Be the main contact person for all participants before and during the Introduction Week.
- Respond to all social media messages and emails from participants before and during the Introduction Week.
- Answer questions from participants at different venues and events.
- Be responsible for the sales of party tickets and the communication about this with participants and the Board.
You will be acquainted with all the details about the Introduction Week and the process of organising it. You will know how to answer questions, how to solve problems, and how to communicate properly with participants, other managers, and the Board.
What is expected of you:
- You will start mid-November and work part-time until January 29th, 2024. You are fully available between January 30 and February 7.
- High level of written and spoken English. Proficiency in Dutch is a plus.
- You are frequently available during the Introduction Week itself as well as the week before.
- You are an open person and you like to speak informally with the participants.
What you get in return:
- An amazing week full of new experiences.
- Free access to all events during the Introduction Week.
- Valuable skills, such as working in a large team, making decisions, and a lot of organizing skills by organizing an Introduction Week for 600+ participants and 100+ introduction guides.
Are you a great fit for the job? Then apply by sending your motivational letter and CV by 23:59, October 29th to email@example.com!