PR Manager ESN Introduction Week February 2024
Are you interested in Public Relations and Advertising? Are you creative, innovative, and enthusiastic about making the Introduction Week of February visually appealing? Then you might be the right fit for the PR Manager!
- Recruit and manage a 10-person PR Crew.
- Have an overview of the different shifts of the PR Crew.
- Make sure that enough pictures and stories are taken.
- Sort and select photographs.
- Help the PR Coordinator of the Board with design-related tasks.
What is expected of you:
- You will start mid-November and work part-time until January 29th, 2024. You are fully available between January 30th and February 7th.
- You are creative and ready to help with design work. Proficiency in Canva, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Lightroom is a plus.
- You are a good leader.
- You have a good overview of your tasks and deadlines and are detail-oriented.
- You are not afraid of criticism and are able to provide constructive feedback on visual media.
What you get in return:
- An amazing week full of new experiences.
- Free access to all events during the Introduction Week.
- Valuable skills, such as working in a large team, making decisions, and a lot of organizing skills by organizing an Introduction Week for 600+ participants and 100+ introduction guides.
Are you a great fit for the job? Then apply by sending your motivational letter and CV by 23:59, October 29th to email@example.com!